by Number One | 20170124
Visitor, here's your first semi-weekly reflection post of 2017! Remember, writing a quick daily post as you finish class is a great way to be prepared for your reflections.
As always, the first thing you need to include is what's your grade? Please note that "what's your grade" is asking for one of the five answers below, not a letter nor a percentage.
- I gave it my all.
I consistently tried to succeed.
- Great, but,
I know I could have done better.
- No second effort;
I didn't try very hard.
- Are you kidding me?
I'm wasting my time.
- Who are you?
I'm not recognized by classmates nor teacher.
You know what's next, Visitor. Why?
- Self assessment: Be honest. Example: "I give myself 'Good, but...' this time. I spent time chatting with my friends nearly every class and didn't really give my full effort to finishing jobs in the Labs."
- In review: Add details of what you did, what you learned, how you succeeded, how you failed (fails happen all the time—celebrate and learn from them). Be specific. Be brief. One paragraph.
- Imagery: A minimum of one image or video—even if it's a work in progress—within your post.
- Goal reflection: State your prior goal. Did you achieve your goal this week? Why, or why not? Be honest.
- Goal: Write your new goal for the next two weeks. Be specific. Make it meaningful and relevant to your work in Labs.
Thanks, Visitor. Keep up the good work.