by Number One | 20170209
Already time for another self-reflection, Visitor.
You know it starts with what's your grade? Please note that "what's your grade" is asking for one of the five answers below, not a letter nor a percentage.
- I gave it my all.
I consistently tried to succeed.
- Great, but,
I know I could have done better.
- No second effort;
I didn't try very hard.
- Are you kidding me?
I'm wasting my time.
- Who are you?
I'm not recognized by classmates nor teacher.
And of course the next question is: "why?"
- Self assessment: an honest appraisal of how engaged you've been over the past 5 classes (or so).
- In review: Add details of what you did, what you learned, how you succeeded, how you failed (fails happen all the time—celebrate and learn from them). Be specific, but brief. One paragraph. Not one sentence, one paragraph.
- Imagery: A minimum of one image or video—even if it's a work in progress—within your post.
- Goal reflection: restate your prior goal and whether you achieved it. Why, or why not?
- Goal: Write your new goal for the next two weeks. Make it specific, meaningful, and measurable.
Mabrook, Visitor. Keep moving forward, as Number One keeps saying.