by Number One | 20170518
Almost the end of our season!
So, this is our final reflection for the year, Visitor. How did you do the past few weeks?
- I gave it my all.
I consistently tried to succeed.
- Great, but,
I know I could have done better.
- No second effort;
I didn't try very hard.
- Are you kidding me?
I'm wasting my time.
- Who are you?
I'm not recognized by classmates nor teacher.
And then is your explanation. This is not a sentence, or even 3-4 sentences. It's a paragraph with thought put into it. If you get this finished in the first 5 minutes of the assignment, how is Number One supposed to believe you really reflected? Get serious about it, or assign yourself an appropriately lower assessment tier ("Are you kidding me," anyone?)
- Self assessment: an honest appraisal of how engaged you've been over the past several classes.
- In review: details. Be specific, but brief. One paragraph. Not a sentence, a paragraph.
- Imagery: A minimum of one image or video—even if it's a work in progress—within your post.
- Goal reflection: restate your prior goal and whether you achieved it. Why, or why not?
- Goal: Write your new goal for the next two weeks. Make it specific, meaningful, and measurable.
- Finally, I'd like you to add a few sentences about how you did for the year in this course. What did you learn? What did you learn about yourself? What do you want to learn more about?
OK, Visitor. Keep moving forward to a big finish!